2020 Spring Track.
OKLAHOMA HOME EDUCATION ATHLETICS association
Time to get lined up on the starting line!
Spring Track is almost here. Come join us for the 2020 season!!
* Track Team - practice and compete with us
* Club - just practice with us; no competitions
* MS cost: $85 per runner
* HS cost: $110 per runner
* Physicals – We will need physicals for all of our runners, both club and team members. Physicals
last for one year, so most of you should be fine. If you didn’t run Cross Country with us last season,
please bring a copy of your physical paperwork to practice. Forms can be found on www.okcknights.com.
* Registration – Registration for the track team ends on February 1st. Although track team members must
register by this date, there is NO registration deadline for those choosing to join us as a "Club" member.
* Track will be limited to distance events only (1/2 mile, mile, and 2 mile)
* Track runners wanting to compete in track must complete the Grey or Black pre-season running plan –
contact Coach Fresella @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
* Club cost: $25 per runner
* Physicals – required for all runners (see above)
* Registration – required for all runners (see above)
* Practices at Oklahoma Christian University track
* Monday and Thursday nights, 6:00pm
* March 5th thru April 25th
Proposed track schedule (subject to change):
Middle School High School
Thursday, March 26 – Bethany Saturday, March 28 – Bethany
Saturday, April 4 – Bethany Friday, April 3 – Deer Creek
Friday, April 10 – Kingfisher Friday, April 10 – Kingfisher
Saturday, April 17 – OCS Friday, April 17 – OCS
Saturday, April 25 – Capitol Hill
Important note to Track Team parents – The coaches will need help from our parents again this year. Due to our work schedule, we will not be able to make every meet. We will need at least one parent per meet to act as our representative. Please let me know which meet(s) you can help with.